Vernon Electric Cooperative gives you several easy options for paying your electric bill
- E-Bill - SmartHub - Complete online access to your account with no service fees or charges.
- Online Pay Now - Make a one-time payment without having to log-in, or set up for online account access.
- Automatic Withdrawal - Use this form to have your bill paid automatically by using your credit card, checking or savings account.
SmartHub How-to - This page contains information to help you use all the features associated with SmartHub on the website.
This is a free option that helps level out seasonal high and low payments throughout the year. Your energy usage from the previous year is divided into 12 equal amounts, which in turn becomes your baseline monthly payment.
You can pay your Vernon Electric bill using cash in person at the following locations
- Dollar General
- Check Advance Services
- Advance America
- Gordy's Market
- Thousands of other locations can be found at https://secure.moneygram.com/locations
Bring these with you
- Cash: enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee ($1.50)
- Your Vernon Electric Account Number (found on your billing statement)
- Receive Code: 15230
Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
Receive, view, pay and track all of the e-bills you receive online in one secure location using your financial institution's or other bill pay service such as MyCheckFree, etc.
- New interface with Fiserv, the only service of its kind available, that works with nearly all of the major banks and credit unions
- Completely free to our members
- Will automatically turn off the paper bill print for your electric account when you sign up for the e-bill service through your third party bill pay service
- In most cases we will receive payments weekdays and they will post to electric accounts the same day received
- Completely new option that is not related to our current E-Bill website
|Coon Valley||River Bank|
|De Soto||River Bank|
|Hillsboro||Farmers State Bank|
|La Crosse||River Bank|
|La Farge||Farmers State Bank|
|Readstown||Farmers State Bank|
Peoples State Bank